Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Gonna Jump!


Joy!


Why yes, I did allow my child to practice her quasi swan dives on the couch today. Brooklynn's need to expend energy mixed with my need to practice taking pictures made for a fun combination on this rainy, gloomy Friday! The next bunch of pictures are a few of the results...






I know, I know... We shouldn't let children jump on couches... particularly nice hand-me-down couches with crappy covers on them.  Shame on me as a mother.




Take note of the mess lingering in the background... This was Brooklynn's handywork before practicing jumps.




Needless to say, Brooklynn's dedication to keeping her arms straight and fingers together was impeccable... However, her legs and overall form were tragically flawed.  Oh well.  She has a lifetime to perfect the skill of swan diving, right?  I hope she realizes that our p.o.s. couch is the only couch she can practice this skill on...

2 comments: